Last updated by Tomas Wilsdow - March 9th, 2021 - 06:19 pm
If you want to avoid fines and legal problems, take care when selecting a free VPN to use with Kodi (especially if you have extensions that may violate the copyright laws). Most VPN claims to keep you safe and anonymous on the Internet-but not all of them protect you or work with the Kodi.
Most of the free services offer low security and does not keep it anonymous when using the Kodi. I was shocked to find that many VPN records and sells your data (such as IP address, online history and connection times) for advertisers and other stakeholders. As this information reveals everything you do at Kodi, you may face legal problems if your Internet service provider or government agencies have free access.
A lot of free VPN also don’t work well for streaming with Kodi. Even the best free services have data usage restrictions, reduced speed, and cannot access Kodi content with geographic constraint in a consistent manner.
To help you get a secure service that works with consistency, tested more than 20 VPN to find the 5 best free VPN for streaming with Kodi . Each recommended VPN on this list will keep you safe and anonymous. They also connect you to your favorite streaming extensions, and are compatible with Amazon Fire Stick, Smart TVs, Windows, macOS, and others.
To be safe in the Kodi, I recommend that you try a reliable VPN provider, such as Surfshark . It has been proven that the service keeps users safe during streaming. The Surfshark is also perfect if you don’t want to spend a lot of money-you can protect an unlimited number of devices for less than the price of a cup of coffee.
- Quick guide: the 5 best free VPN to use with the Kodi in 2021
- The 5 best free VPN to use with Kodi-tested for speed and safety (running in 2021)
- How the VPN works with the Kodi and why you need a
- Risks of using a free VPN with Kodi
- Avoid using these VPN with Kodi for better compatibility and security
- How to choose a free and secure VPN for the Kodi
- Frequently asked questions: Kodi and free VPN
- Don’t put your privacy at risk by using the Kodi-use a VPN!
Quick guide: the 5 best free VPN to use with the Kodi in 2021
- NordVPN – Best VPN to use with Kodi with uninterrupted streaming , military-grade encryption and safe downloads. Use it free for 30 days with redemption warranty (perfect to watch your favorite series).
- Hide.me -No ads and offers 5 server locations for connection, but it doesn’t unlock Netflix or other streaming platforms.
- Hotspot Shield -Fast speeds and 500 MB of daily data , but their security features are not as strong as other services.
- TunnelBear -Strand security and 23 different server options , but it limits you to only 500 MB of data per month.
- Windscribe -Monthly data package from 10 GB and supports download, but offers only 11 server locations for free users.
The 5 best free VPN to use with Kodi-tested for speed and safety (running in 2021)
1. NordVPN-Principal VPN for the Kodi with fast streaming and strong safety (free for 30 days)!
- More than 5,400 servers in 59 countries (including Brazil) to easily bypass geographic restrictions and access global content
- Unlimited bandwidth and no data usage restrictions allow you to enjoy streaming without interruptions and without buffering, plus quick downloads
- Military-grade encryption and a strict non-registration policy protect your data and keep you 100% anonymous on the Internet
- Up to 6 devices connected simultaneously
- Customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with live chat, email support and guides
NordVPN is the VPN for safer and fast Kodi available , and you can use it in a totally free way for 30 days (enough time to watch all your favorite series!). Your military-grade encryption and extra security features will keep you 100% safe from spying on your internet provider. With this level of protection, you can be sure that your downloads and activities in the Kodi will remain private.
With more than 5,400 servers, NordVPN is also a great option to access Kodi extensions and content for streaming usually blocked in your country. Your large number of servers help you hide your IP address and bypass the location constraints. I was excited to be able to easily download extensions of the Kodi with geographical constraint, such as Crunchyroll (in the USA only), Disney + (Disney + countries), IceFilms (only in the UK / USA) and DAZN (Europe, Canada, Japan). I was also really impressed that NordVPN easily circumvested Netflix’s proxy error and let me stream Mission: Impossible on Hulu while in the UK.
During the test, I was also impressed by the speed of all the servers of NordVPN .. I connected to servers in more than 15 different countries (including the UK, USA, Japan and Australia) and ran speed tests using Ookla. Every server was fast enough to provide me with uninterrupted streaming on UltraHD on Netflix -even when I connected to servers from miles away!
While NordVPN’s network of global servers offers super-fast connections, you should know that it may have trouble for if connect to servers if it’s in China . My team found that not always the service could bypass the Great Firewall of China, even with its special obfuscated servers (obfuscated servers). For me, that was not a big problem, because NordVPN works in all the other countries I tested.
I also wanted to make sure that NordVPN would keep me safe-after all, breaking the copyright laws accidentally with the extensions of the Kodi could end up in prison! I was relieved because the NordVPN has the best security features in the market to ensure my online activity remains anonymous . I tested the safety of NordVPN on my own to see if it would hide my location and data when using Kodi. I ran DNS and IP leak tests to see if the VPN could mask my UK IP address-and its strong security and kill switch have always kept my real location hidden.
In addition to the protection against leaks, the strict non-registrations policy (no-logs) from NordVPN ensures that your online activity is never stored . This ensures that you do streaming on Kodi and download extensions in 100% anonymous manner. NordVPN was one of the first premium VPN to be tested independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers AG and has published its results to show that no personal identification data is stored.
Finally, it also has the best compatibility of devices. NordVPN is one of the best VPN for Amazon Fire TV Stick , Smart TVs, game consoles and Windows devices . It also works well with many other operating systems and devices, and applications are also available in Portuguese. If you find that NordVPN does not have a native app for a given device, you can always install it on your router or create a virtual hotspot to protect any device connected to your WiFi.
Although you can only use it for free for a month, the NordVPN is by far the best VPN for the Kodi because of its high speed, compatibility with streaming services and security . But don’t believe just in my word-you can take off take advantage of the 30-day refund guarantee to experiment. That way, you can see how well it works well with Kodi on your computer, Amazon Fire TV Stick or Smart TV. If you decide that it is not worth the investment, you can get a full refund and test another recommended VPN on this list. I went through the refund process and it was easy-I talked to customer service in the live chat (which is also available in Portuguese) for 2 and got my money back in just 5 days.
NordVPN works with: Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebook, Android, iOS, Blackberry, Raspberry PI, Windows Phone, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, routers, and smart TVs.
NordVPN also unlocks: Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Comedy Central, BBC iPlayer, ESPN, National Geographic, NBC Sports, DAZN, YouTube TV, Sling TV, Disney +, and others.
2. Hide.me-trusted security features to remain anonymous in the Kodi
- 5 server locations in 4 countries for connection
- 10 GB monthly data pack for streaming and download
- Military-level encryption and non-logging policy (no-logs) for secure online connections
- 1 connected device per account
- Customer support includes email, frequently asked questions, knowledge base, and a community forum
Hide.me is a free VPN based in Malaysia, which means that it does not need to hold any user data or share information with intelligence agencies. This occurs because it is located outside the Alliances of 5, 9 and 14 Eyes . This makes it a great VPN to use with Kodi, because you can stream and download media without worrying about your personal data being stored and shared with governmental organizations.
In addition to these industry standard protections, the Hide.me also offers additional security features such as split tunneling (split tunneling) . You can use this setting to choose which apps use the VPN connection and which ones not-so that you can stream through Kodi with an encrypted connection and browse online locally at the same time. This keeps your data and location hidden while you use Kodi, but it allows you to maintain faster speeds with other applications.
Unfortunately, I found that the Hide.me is slower than other services . It claims not to reduce the speed for free users, but my speed tests showed a significant drop from my normal speed of 61 Mbps. I connected me to all 5 Hide.me server locations and ran tests. The location of the server closest to me (Netherlands) reached only 17 Mbps and the server location that was the longest distance from me (US) was around 13 Mbps. These velocities are still fast enough to transmit in HD, but I noticed a considerable amount of buffering.
Another disadvantage is that the Hide.me doesn’t unlock streaming services (like Hulu or Netflix). That was a huge disappointment to me, because one of the main reasons why I use Kodi is to convey my favorite series.
If you want a free VPN with the warranty to keep it safe, I still think Hide.me is a great service to use with Kodi. After downloading the application, you can try it free of charge . If you decide that it’s not worth it, you can always experience another recommended VPN from this list.
Hide.me works on: Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, Amazon Fire OS, routers, Chrome, and Firefox.
The Hide.me unlocks: Comedy Central, National Geographic, NBC Sports, YouTube, Sling TV and others.
3. Hotspot Shield-super fast speeds for transmission by the reliable and uninterrupted Kodi
- 1 server location in the US
- 500 MB of daily data packet
- Military-grade encryption and no records keep your online activity private
- Support for 1 device connection
- Customer support includes email, help guides, and problem solving
The Hotspot Shield is a fast VPN service that allows to transmit content by Kodi almost without buffering or loading time. I expected the Hotspot Shield to be slow because it has only 1 server location for free users-but it has deceive me. When I ran the tests, my speed was above 26 Mbps, which was more than enough to make streaming and downloading without buffering or lag.
Although my speeds were fast, I was still limited to just 500 MB percent use of data daily. That adds up to 15 GB of data for a month, but the daily limit meant that I could only stream a movie on the Kodi for about an hour before my package would end.
Although the limited network of servers generally did not affect my speed, I was frustrated by it not being able to give access to extensions and global content by the Kodi . As the Hotspot Shield does not provide a range of IP addresses to use, you will not be able to ignore many geographic restrictions. I was frustrated to find that he couldn’t unlock Netflix or Hulu-it doesn’t work with these platforms, unless you’re in the US and already have an account. However, I could still watch the content of Sling TV, NBC Sports and YouTube from the US without buffering.
If you want a VPN to do streaming without buffering on YouTube by Kodi, the Hotspot Shield might be a good option for you. To test on its own, download the app and start using the Kodi .
The Hotspot Shield works with: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, Chrome, Smart TVs, Linux, and routers.
The Hotspot Shield unlocks: Comedy Central, NBC Sports, YouTube, Sling TV and others.
4. TunnelBear-More than 20 server locations for global connections to Kodi
- 23 server locations in 20 countries
- 500 MB monthly data package
- Military-grade encryption ensures that your online activity is anonymous
- 5 connected devices simultaneously
- Customer support includes email, help guides, and frequently asked questions
TunnelBear has more than 20 different countries with servers for you to choose, which is a wide variety for a free VPN service. This variety includes popular locations such as the United States, Japan and Australia. I was excited about this great network because it gave me access to popular Kodi extensions that are restricted to certain countries, such as iPlayer WWW (in the UK only) and Crackle (in the US only).
TunnelBear protects your users free of charge with the same premium service security features. It uses military-grade encryption and an automatic switch ckill (called VigilantBear), so you can be sure that spies will not be able to monitor your torrent activity and other online activities. Unfortunately, I found that TunnelBear keeps a small amount of unidentifiable data about you . This information includes the operating system of your device, how much bandwidth you used and whether you accessed the service in the last month. While it’s not entirely without records, I’m not worried about the service that collects this limited information.
One major drawback I discovered is that the TunnelBear strictly limits your data package . You get only 500 MB for the entire month, which will give you about an hour of streaming video with SD quality. This is a small amount of data if you want to transmit it anonymously on Kodi, but it gives you the chance to download extensions that are not available locally.
With its relatively large server network, TunnelBear is a great service to help you bypass regional blockages. Sign up with your email to experience the TunnelBear app with Kodi .
Here’s a tip for you-you can get extra data tweetting about the TunnelBear! In exchange for a tweet, TunnelBear will give you a unique data bonus of 1 GB to use.
TunnelBear works on: iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, Chrome and Firefox.
TunnelBear also unlocks: Sling TV, NBC Sports, YouTube and others.
5. Windscribe-Quick servers for streaming and download with Kodi
- 14 server locations in 11 countries for various connection options across the globe
- 10 GB monthly data subsidy for fast and reliable streaming
- Military-grade encryption and non-registration policy (no-logs) keep your activity anonymous
- Unlimited connections of devices
- Customer support includes email, frequently asked questions and configuration guides
The Windscribe is one of the free VPN to use with the most popular Kodi because of its fast speeds and reliable support for streaming. I did several speed tests using Ookla and connected me to a server in all 11 countries. My average speed was 25 Mbps and it never fell below 18 Mbps, which means I could convey in HD quality without buffering on all servers.
I was worried about not being able to convey much for the Kodi because the Windscribe restricts free users to a monthly data limit of 10 GB . But I was positively surprised! On average, 10 GB of data allow 10 hours of streaming in SD (or 2.5 hours of streaming in HD). I watched the Roman Holiday in SD for 30 and used less than 0.1 GB of my available data.
Unfortunately, the 10 GB Windscribe monthly plan may not be enough if you use Kodi to transmit torrents in cache (or if you like torrents in general). Many cached torrents have more than 20 GB, especially if you want to watch content in HD quality. I found that the data cap was sufficient to download extensions of the Kodi that are normally restricted in my location (such as PopcornFlix) and to transmit in SD. But I was frustrated that I reached my data limit quickly by downloading and sending torrents.
Windscribe’s free plan comes with solid security features designed to keep you safe when you use Kodi. I tested your DNS leak protection (DNS leak protection) protection and I was relieved to learn that it hid my IP address safely, proving that your military-grade encryption works.
In addition to the protection against leaks, the Windscribe has a firewall that disables the internet if you are not connected to the VPN. This works as a kill switch to protect your data if the VPN connection becomes unstable suddenly. It also provides free users with ad blockers and trackers , so that you can avoid annoying (and potentially malicious) pop-ups. I found this particularly useful when downloading extensions of third parties.
Considering these other strong security features, I was disappointed when I learned that the Windscribe has not been independently tested. This means that you will have to believe in your claims about your non-registration and security policies. It is reassuring to see that Windscribe has transparency reports showing that it does not respond to data requests (because there is no data to deliver). However, I would still feel better if independent investigators had confirmed that it actually does not store personal data.
Another problem I discovered is that the Windscribe sometimes has difficulty in bypass location blockages . If you want to use Kodi to access streaming services, such as Netflix and Hulu, it may not be the best service. I was unable to convey on these platforms, but I could watch BBC iPlayer films and download the WWW add-on from iPlayer.
I still think that the best way to see if a VPN is right for you is to test it on your own. I recommend that you download and install the Windscribe to try it out. So, you can connect to the Kodi and see how it works for you.
The Windscribe works with: macOS, Windows, Chrome, Firefox, Linux, iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire TV.
The Windscribe also unlocks: Comedy Central, BBC iPlayer, National Geographic, NBC Sports, DAZN, YouTube, Sling TV and others.
How the VPN works with the Kodi and why you need a
When you connect the Kodi through a VPN, your data is encrypted and Internet traffic is redirected by means of a VPN server . This hides your private data (such as your online history) so that they can’t be read by your internet provider and third parties. It also hides your IP address, making it look like you are in the same place as the VPN server. This technology offers more security and anonymity online.
By using the Kodi, you are likely to find copyrighted content or malware (even if you don’t know). Therefore, if you are using the Kodi for anything other than passing your own content, you will need a VPN to keep your data protected and hidden .
Using a high quality VPN with Kodi allows you to:
- Avoid legal problems. If you accidentally download an extension with copyrighted material or download a torrent from a wrong file with Kodi, your internet service provider can alert the authorities. You may have problems even if you never convey this content! To ensure that spies can’t monitor your online activity, use a VPN with robust security.
- Access restricted downloads in the Kodi. Some Kodi content and extensions are limited to users in certain countries. What’s worse, companies like Netflix and Disney + use anti-VPN technology to prevent you from ignoring regional blockades. However, major VPN (such as NordVPN) can still mask your IP address effectively and bypass these restrictions so that you can access Kodi content, no matter where you travel.
- Stay protected from cybercriminals. Official extensions of companies, such as YouTube and Netflix, are generally safe-but unofficial extensions of the Kodi (especially of P2P networks) usually contain malware. Some extensions may even be hacked, allowing cybercriminals to attempt to steal your credit card information or login details to other sites. The best VPN uses advanced encryption and malware blockers to protect it.
Risks of using a free VPN with Kodi
The Kodi is free, so you should be wondering why you should pay for a service when there are some Free and quality VPN available. Free VPN that work with Kodi limit or expose you to online dangers.
Typically, the free services that offer better security and streaming quality are offered by providers who sell other subscription-based VPN services. These companies purposefully limit the speed of their free users, server options, data usage, and security to encourage customers to upgrade.
Unfortunately for the Kodi users, these limitations negatively affect your streaming experience . Most of the free services cannot bypass the regional blocks used by popular platforms such as Netflix and BBC iPlayer. The few who can access them have strict data limits, so you’ll only be able to do streaming for a few hours a month. This also means that you won’t have enough data packet to download torrents or download many extensions.
In addition to these limitations, the majority of free VPN are a bad choice for Kodi users because they have limited compatibility of devices . This means that you will not be able to use the Kodi to stream on Smart TVs, Firestick, game consoles, routers or other devices.
Most of the free VPN puts your security at risk to make money. Many install ads or even malware and trackers on your devices to collect data about you. Others keep detailed records of their IP address, online history, and connection times to sell to advertisers and others. For Kodi users, this is a big risk-if your internet provider or government gets this information, you may have legal issues.
Many free VPN also offer bad security features for free users. Because they do not charge subscription fees, they may not have budgeting to offer updated encryption standards and protocols for free users. Others may not follow the policies of non-registration (no-logs) or manage their servers in a secure manner. These limitations can expose you to cybercriminals and put you at risk of fraud, identity theft, and surveillance.
Avoid using these VPN with Kodi for better compatibility and security
To enjoy a safe streaming and good compatibility in the Kodi, stay away from these VPN:
- HolaVPN -Does not offer servers, encryption or privacy. She was caught selling personal user identification data and up to user bandwidth.
- TouchVPN -Maintains records of your online history, IP address, and personal information of the device. This can expose you to cyber crimes, internet provider espionage and government espionage.
- Betternet -Suspicion of installing dangerous tracers and malware on users ‘ devices and sells their personal data to unverified third parties.
- SaferVPN -Overall, a good VPN, but it was blocked by Real-Debrid for Kodi.
- ProtonVPN -While it’s a good choice for other devices like Android, the free version blocks streaming platforms and is incompatible with Real-Debrid for Kodi.
How to choose a free and secure VPN for the Kodi
- Choose high quality encryption and protection from leaks. Weak encryption can leak your IP address, making it vulnerable to hackers, government spies, and others. This can reveal your true location and cause legal problems if you accidentally send a torrent of copyrighted material. To stay safe, make sure your VPN uses 256 encryption, strong protocols like OpenVPN or IKEv2 and protection against IP/DNS leak.
- Look for features that block malware and ads. Third-party extensions to Kodi can bring risks by being downloaded, as they can contain malware designed to steal your data or expose your devices (which can lead to identity theft!). If the free VPN you choose does not include an ad blocker / malware, check that it is compatible with one.
- Check the limitations. All of the free services limit the use of data, speed, server options, security or compatibility. Before you install the app of a VPN service, make sure that it can actually provide access to the platforms, geographically locked content and extensions of the Kodi you want!
- Search for a large selection of servers. In order to circumvent regional constraints, you need a VPN with servers in countries that have access to the content you want. See where the extensions you want are available, and then choose a free VPN with servers at these locations.
Frequently asked questions: Kodi and free VPN
- Are the free VPN compatible with my Fire Stick, Raspberry Pi, Android TV, Xbox and other devices?
- How do I install a free VPN with Kodi?
- A free VPN to use with Kodi will work with other services, such as Netflix?
- Is Kodi’s Reddit correct about free VPN?
- Is it legally legal to watch the Kodi with a free VPN?
- Will a free VPN allow me to access content downloaded by torrent with security at Kodi?
- What if my free VPN stops working with Kodi?
🤩 Free VPN are compatible with my Fire Stick, Raspberry Pi, Android TV, Xbox, and other devices?
NordVPN has the widest device compatibility of any VPN on this list. Since you can even install it on your router or use it to create a virtual hotspot, you can secure any device (even video games) that connects to your WiFi.
For more information, take a look at this table to see which services are compatible with your Kodi devices:
🤓 How do I get to install a free VPN with Kodi?
To install the best VPN native app for the Kodi on a compatible device, follow these 3 easy steps:
How to install a free VPN on your Kodi device
- Get and install a VPN. I recommend NordVPN for fast streaming and download with Kodi (you can use it free of charge for 30 days !).
- Connect to a server. Choose a server in a country with access to Kodi content and the streaming platforms you want to use.
- Start the Kodi and start broadcasting! Now you can download extensions and watch your favorite content without risking your safety!
If you want to install a VPN on your Amazon Fire Stick or other similar device, but don’t have a native app available, you can follow these instructions to install a VPN to use with Kodi with APK files.
You can too use this guide to install a VPN to use with the Kodi on your router-this will allow you to secure any device connected to your WiFi.
🤑 Is a free VPN to use with Kodi will work with other services, like Netflix?
Probably not -most of the free VPN (and even some premium services) can’t get bypass the Netflix proxy error message . In some cases, this occurs because VPN does not have technology strong enough to bypass anti-VPN detection technology. Other times, the free VPN restricts the use of data or speed, making streaming impossible.
Seen that access to streaming services with regional blockage is one of the main reasons to use a VPN, many Free vPN also intentionally block your access . This is a clever trick to encourage you to do an upgrade.
To get unrestricted access to Netflix USA, Hulu, ESPN, Fox Sports, BBC iPlayer and other services, you will need use a first-rate VPN (such as NordVPN) that can circumvent the difficult geographic blocking technology and VPN detection.
🔎 Is Kodi’s Reddit correct about free VPN?
Depends -but don’t use Reddit as your only source of information when trying choose a free and secure VPN . Reddit can be a useful platform to learn about the user’s experiences with technology, but not everyone who gives advice is a tech expert. This means that some users may not be able to warn you about hidden dangers.
Consider this user question as an example:
While a high-quality VPN is essential to using torrents in the Kodi, it is equally important to use one for unofficial video extensions, because they can contain malware and viruses. If cybercriminals exploit these weaknesses, it can lead to the invasion of accounts, financial fraud or identity theft! These dangers (and the differences in protection offered by free and premium VPN) are not highlighted in this post.
Kodi’s Reddit has some good information about VPN and free services, but take into consideration the expert reviews to avoid unnecessary risks !
Is it legally legal to watch the Kodi with a free VPN?
The Kodi is a totally cool (and free!) software. There are many legalized and free Kodi extensions to watch TV , make streaming of movies or enjoy your favorite media.
However, not all extensions of the Kodi are legal . In fact, many third-party extensions contain pirated material and malware. I recommend to carefully examine the extensions to make sure they are safe and legal for use. For even greater protection, use a service such as NordVPN to help you block malware and harmful ads.
It is also important to note that Free vPN is not allowed everywhere . Some countries (such as China, Russia, Iran, and Saudi Arabia) have strict Internet regulations that limit the use of VPN. I recommend that you check the local laws in your country to make sure it’s cool and use a state-of-the-art service to avoid detection .
Will a free VPN allow me to access content downloaded by torrent with security at Kodi?
It depends-the majority of the free VPN does not support downloading and sending torrents. Their hard limits of data and slow speeds make them bad for downloading and sending torrents. In addition, weak encryption and the protections against leaks put their anonymity at risk.
These Recommended free vPN offer support for torrent on their servers and provide a secure and anonymous connection during file sharing. But your data limitations can still make it difficult to make torrent than you want. For example, the Hotspot Shield allows for only 500 MB of data per day-that ends quickly when you download and send torrents.
That’s why the NordVPN is the best option to download and send torrent with safety and speed of content for Kodi . Your first-time cryptocurrency keeps you anonymous. NordVPN also offers unlimited data and never reduces your speed, so you can make torrent as much as you want!
What if my free VPN stops working with Kodi?
There are some things you can try fix your VPN connection issues and make it work with the Kodi quickly:
- Clear the cache and cookies of the browser: the location data of your previous connections can be stored in your cache-the Kodi can see this and block you when you reconnect. Remove this data by accessing your browser’s security settings and by clearing the cache and cookies.
- Connect to a different server: if you find out that a location is not working, disconnect and reconnect to another server. If your free VPN has only one server connection available, try to get out of the VPN completely and reconnect.
- Disable your firewall: some VPN are blocked by firewalls and cannot connect to the desired server. Try to turn off the firewall temporarily or allow VPN access through the firewall.
- Please contact our customer service: most of the free VPN has ticket-by-email service if you need help or advice. NordVPN has customer service 24/7 with live chat to help you solve your problems whenever you need it.
Don’t put your privacy at risk by using the Kodi-use a VPN!
With a high quality VPN, you can stream and download at Kodi without worrying about the security of your data. Each VPN on this list has strong privacy features designed to keep your connections hidden and your online activity anonymous. But even the best free VPN has limitations and you won’t be able to use the Kodi in the way you want.
To get first-time protection and uninterrupted streaming on Kodi, I recommend NordVPN. It will provide you with quick connections and allow you to unlock content from anywhere, even on Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go and BBC iPlayer. But don’t believe just in my word- try NordVPN for free for 30 days with your refund guarantee.